Every Friday in January
From 2pm – 3pm during pick up
In the front grass area of the school
Learn more about the Cedaroak Park Primary Parent Teacher Association
Membership is flexible to meet a variety of schedules and interests. What membership involvement fits your style?
- Join – and do nothing else but have a voice at the table.
- Join – and meet other parents in the community.
- Join – attend meetings to have a vote in what we do.
- Join – attend meetings, participate in committees and volunteer opportunities.
During the membership drive you can meet other parents and PTA members and learn what it’s all about. Our PTA supports our school garden & sustainability efforts, teacher/classroom supplies including wellness, music and library, teacher and staff appreciation, school events, 5th grade end of year send off, and many more.
Drop off items for the clothing drive supporting kids and teens
The Cedaroak Park PTA is supporting the PTA Clothes Closet that provides assistance to school aged children in our community. This program is open to families who have been identified by their school as in need of assistance. It is open to all school districts throughout Clackamas County.
They are in need of the following:
- New underwear for boys and girls (all sizes 4t to adult).
- Kids shoes (gently used is fine- no adult shoes).
- Little kids pants/jeans for girls and boys ages 3t to 12. (Gently used is fine).
- Kids boots – snow or rain boots- all sizes except adult.
We can only accept donations of good quality/clean children and teen clothing. Please note they do NOT accept adult clothing, household or baby items such as strollers or car seats.